Ashfield Aquatic Centre
Multi-Purpose Aquatic Complex
|Suburb||Ashfield, Western Sydney|
|Size||50m 8 lane Outdoor Pool
34m Program Pool
Children’s Leisure Pool with Water Feature
Ashfield Aquatic Centre is the largest recreation centre in the Inner West Council area
Our work involved demolishing the existing pools and replacing with:
- New 50m 8 lane Outdoor Pool with a boom option to service different programs
- New outdoor 34m Program Pool with a moveable floor from 0m – 2.1m (which allows usage for water polo, squad swimming, deep water aqua aerobics, and special activities).
- New Children’s Leisure Pool 0m -0.9m with a Water Feature
All swimming pools were fully formed and poured and fully tiled.
- Construction of Pool Shells
- Water Testing to AS 3735
- Fully Tiled Interior to approved tiles.
- Supply & install Wet Deck Grating
- Compliance to Fina Length
- Stainless steel Ladders and Handrails.
- Water Features to the Leisure Pool
- Compliance & Certification to AS3000
- Supply & installation of Pool Blankets
- Supply & install of all Pool Lane Ropes
- Supply & install Pool Starting Blocks
- Supply & install all other Pool Furniture
- Manufacture & install Depth Markers to RLSS Guidelines
- Renovate existing Indoor 25m / Leisure Pool.