Alstonville Aquatic Centre
Beginner and Professional Pools
|Size||8 Lane, 50m Outdoor Lap Pool
7 Lanes, 25m x 15m
Semi-enclosed Lap Pool
Alstonville Aquatic Centre is made up of three pools: a toddlers pool, learn-to-swim pool, and 50m Olympic pool.
With the water heated to a minimum of 27 degrees during the Summer and Winter, swimming is possible all year round.
Wheelchair access ramps enable easy access to the pool grounds, where a disabled access hoist is available for use.
- Construction of Pool Shell
- Water testing to AS 3735
- Preparation of shell for waterproofing membrane.
- Application of Waterproofing membrane to Pool Shell.
- Fully tiled interior to approved tiles.
- Supply & Install Wet Deck Grating
- Compliance To Fina Length
- Stainless steel ladders and handrail as nominated on drawings.
- Compliance & Certification to AS3000
- Supply & installation Sunbather Pool Blanket
- Supply & Install of All Pool Lane Ropes
- Supply & Install Pool Starting Blocks
- Supply & Install All other Pool Furniture
- Manufacture & Install Depth Markers to RLSS Guideline
- Strong Aquatic Community input
- Heavy RED clay soil
- Site confinements (space)
- programme pressures to be complete to clients expectation
- Major suppliers located out of town