Pymble Ladies College
|Size||8 lane, 50m Lap Pool
25m Training Pool
Pymble Ladies College multi-million dollar aquatic and fitness centre replaced the school’s old 50m outdoor pool as part of their Centenary redevelopment.
The new Aquatic and Fitness Centre includes a 50m heated indoor, eight lane swimming pool with multiple dive platforms, a large purpose built learn to swim pool, a multi-purpose fitness centre, incorporating strength and conditioning facilities, and consultation and remedial treatment rooms.
A fully tiled 8 lane 50m meets FINA standards for dimensions, lighting and water quality and a 25m x 15m training pool. Conventional form and poured concrete structure.
- Construction of Pool Shell
- Water testing to AS 3735
- Preparation of shell for waterproofing membrane.
- Application of Waterproofing membrane to Pool Shell.
- Fully tiled interior to approved tiles.
- Supply & Install Wet Deck Grating
- Compliance To Fina Length
- Stainless steel ladders and handrail as nominated on drawings.
- Compliance & Certification to AS3000
- Supply & installation Sunbather Pool Blanket
- Supply & Install of All Pool Lane Ropes
- Supply & Install Pool Starting Blocks
- Supply & Install All other Pool Furniture
- Manufacture & Install Depth Markers to RLSS Guidelines
- Tight time frame
- Re-built on demolition site of the old pool
- On piles
- Partially suspended.