Queenwood Girls School
School Aquatic Centre
|Size||25m Lap Pool
12 x 7m Training Pool
The swimming pool at Queenwood Girls School in Mosman, Sydney was created for students aquatic programs including water polo, swim squads and general swimming activities.
The project includes two pools; a 25m x 15m, 2m deep water polo pool and a 6 lane training pool 12 x 7m.
- Construction of Pool Shell
- Water testing to AS 3735
- Preparation of shell for waterproofing membrane.
- Application of Waterproofing membrane to Pool Shell.
- Fully tiled interior to approved tiles.
- Supply & Install Wet Deck Grating
- Compliance To Fina Length
- Stainless steel ladders and handrail as nominated on drawings.
- Compliance & Certification to AS3000
- Supply & installation Sunbather Pool Blanket
- Supply & Install of All Pool Lane Ropes
- Supply & Install Pool Starting Blocks
- Supply & Install All other Pool Furniture
- Manufacture & Install Depth Markers to RLSS Guidelines