Alice Springs Aquatic Centre
FINA Competition Pool, Lap Pool and Kids Play
|Size||8 Lane, 25m Lap Pool|
The Alice Springs Aquatic Centre comprises of a 8 lane 25m (FINA compliant) competition pool and an adjacent multipurpose pool, catering for lap swimming, learn-to-swim classes, water awareness, warm water exercise and a wide range of other leisure activities.
The multipurpose pool incorporates a zero-level beach entry, a 20m long 4 lane learn-to-swim/exercise zone, a disabled access ramp, an in-pool spa, and a variable speed river ride. To add even more excitement and appeal, the facility also includes two fully enclosed “tube-body” slides.
- Construction of Pool Shell
- Water testing to AS 3735
- Preparation of shell for waterproofing membrane.
- Application of Waterproofing membrane to Pool Shell.
- Fully tiled interior to approved tiles.
- Supply & Install Wet Deck Grating
- Compliance To Fina Length
- Stainless steel ladders and handrail as nominated on drawings.
- Compliance & Certification to AS3000
- Supply & installation Sunbather Pool Blanket
- Supply & Install of All Pool Lane Ropes
- Supply & Install Pool Starting Blocks
- Supply & Install All other Pool Furniture
- Manufacture & Install Depth Markers to RLSS Guidelines
- The remoteness of the Outback
- Extreme Temperatures
- Lack of local suppliers
- Transportation and materials Handling
- Local trades
- Transient community /population