Springwood Aquatic Centre
Accessible Council Aquatic Centre
|Size||8 Lane, 25m Lap Pool
This indoor council aquatic centre was rebuilt in 2004. All facilities were designed with disabled access as a priority.
This project consisted of a 25 metre indoor swimming pool, lap pool, program pool with ramp access, leisure pool with children’s beach area, huge water slide and turbo swimming pool.
- Construction of Pool Shell
- Water testing to AS 3735
- Preparation of shell for waterproofing membrane.
- Application of Waterproofing membrane to Pool Shell.
- Fully tiled interior to approved tiles.
- Supply & Install Wet Deck Grating
- Compliance To Fina Length
- Stainless steel ladders and handrail as nominated on drawings.
- Compliance & Certification to AS3000
- Supply & installation Sunbather Pool Blanket
- Supply & Install of All Pool Lane Ropes
- Supply & Install Pool Starting Blocks
- Supply & Install All other Pool Furniture
- Manufacture & Install Depth Markers to RLSS Guidelines