Angelo Anetis Aquatic Centre
Important Community Asset
|Suburb||North Bexley (Rockdale)|
|Size||25m 8-lane Indoor Lap Pool
50m 8-lane Outdoor Lap Pool
Zero Depth Outdoor Splash Pad
The Angelo Anestis Aquatic Centre was built on the site of the old Bexley Pool.
The aquatic centre replaced an outdated, but important pool which had been servicing Rockdale City Council and surrounding areas for over 40 years.
Water saving filtration systems were built into this project to significantly reduce the need for regular backwash in order to save on water usage. Energy efficient pool heating systems were also installed to make this pool both environmental and economical to run.
- Construction of Pool Shell
- Water testing to AS 3735
- Preparation of shell for waterproofing membrane.
- Application of Waterproofing membrane to Pool Shell.
- Fully tiled interior to approved tiles.
- Supply & Install Wet Deck Grating
- Compliance To Fina Length
- Stainless steel ladders and handrail as nominated on drawings.
- Compliance & Certification to AS3000
- Supply & installation Sunbather Pool Blanket
- Supply & Install of All Pool Lane Ropes
- Supply & Install Pool Starting Blocks
- Supply & Install All other Pool Furniture
- Manufacture & Install Depth Markers to RLSS Guidelines
- Very Congested building site
- Poor ground conditions for stability