Gungahlin Aquatic Centre
Competition Pools and Kids Play
|Size||8 Lane, 50m Lap Pool
25m Leisure Pool
The $30 million Gungahlin Aquatic Centre in the ACT was completed in 2014 and provides a new facility for swimming lessons, fitness classes, squad training and learn-to-swim programs to the local community.
The complex features an eight-lane, 50 metre swimming pool with a moveable boom, a 25 metre leisure pool and a large splash pad/water play area for children.
- Construction of Pool Shell
- Water testing to AS 3735
- Preparation of shell for waterproofing membrane.
- Application of Waterproofing membrane to Pool Shell.
- Fully tiled interior to approved tiles.
- Supply & Install Wet Deck Grating
- Compliance To Fina Length
- Stainless steel ladders and handrail as nominated on drawings.
- Compliance & Certification to AS3000
- Supply & installation Sunbather Pool Blanket
- Supply & Install of All Pool Lane Ropes
- Supply & Install Pool Starting Blocks
- Supply & Install All other Pool Furniture
- Manufacture & Install Depth Markers to RLSS Guidelines