When it comes to choosing the right pool builder, one must look for quality, customer service & of course value for money in the swimming pool construction process. Crystal Pools are highest level of craftsmanship & excel in design.
If you want to have a swimming pool in your backyard, you need to consider a few things before picking the right consultant. First, you need to know what kind of pool you want to build. There are two kinds basically– in ground swimming pools and above ground swimming pools. After this, it’s important to hire someone who has a vast experience in this business & who’s an expert in both designing and constructing concrete swimming pools.
This is where Crystal Pools steps in, having a rock solid reputation for achieving excellence in design and construction of in-ground concrete swimming pools, lap pools, plunge pools, above ground, landscaped pools, pool water features, spa pools and more. Crystal Pools is Sydney’s most capable, experienced and most awarded swimming pool Company, known for delivering “Quality without Compromise”.
We, at Crystal Pools have found the way to work smarter and faster in planning, designing and building swimming pools, whether small, medium or large; simple, basic or fully equipped with different features and enhancements; a plunge or vitality pool. We help you determine what kind of swimming pool would work best in the space that you have. No one can build the structure of your pool like we can as we design your pool in view of the entire home space. We offer a thoroughly tested Design & Build Service that always sets out to enhance the property as well as your lifestyle.
We never compromise on quality, as we bring a certain monopoly of skilled people including engineers, designers, managers and trade people to the process. We are well known for giving best advice, guidance and best overall value for money on every proposal we make. We follow a detailed methodology to achieve excellent on-time completion rates. To fairly estimate completion times any builder should factor in average rainfall interruption, typical council approval times and works beyond the construction phase. So including finishing, permanent pool fence installation, landscaping, you can expect the total time from start to finish of around 16 to 20 weeks.
The swimming pool construction process involves:
- Excavation: proper unearthing of the land needs to be done before moving on to the next stage.
- Safety Fencing: a removable easy to install and remove fence is built around your in ground swimming pool, that provides protection by creating a barrier. This fence is made up of transparent polyester mesh fabric, which is climb resistant and capable of withstanding 200lbs of pressure.
- Formwork and steel fixing: We can alter the shape of your old pool to a modern one with new water features and can alter stairs and add swim-outs. Steel fixing involves fastening the steel reinforcing bars to ensure that they stay in correct place – and this is our speciality. General steel fixing includes concrete slabs, pads and piers. Work includes building fully boxed/formed pools, in ground or out of ground pools, Spa’s and water tanks.
- Plumbing in shell: Your plumbing should include a drain at the bottom of the pool as well as the necessary structure to ensure safe water flow throughout the pool. Before moving to the next step, have the system’s hydro-statically pressure tested by a professional plumbing company to ensure there are no leaks.
- Concrete Pouring is done: this includes pouring a smooth surface for floors, a straight path or driveway and foundations, includes the composition of concrete, site preparation and building simple forms.
- Permanent fencing: once all these processes are done, permanent fencing is done.
- Prepare surface & choose a finish for interior basin: The finish offers a smooth, decorative surface for the inside of your swimming pool and can be tile, marble or paint.
- Compliance inspection: Proper inspection is done once all these steps are completed.
- Fill the swimming pool with water: After the pool is filled, it will be ready for use after the proper chemicals are applied and the water is tested for safety. You can learn about how to treat your water through your pool supply store or the professionals that handle your concrete pool construction.
When you choose us for building your pool, you truly are choosing a firm that can transform your vision into a place of beauty and enjoyment for years to come.
Our focus as pool builders is not only to provide the best pool construction, but the best overall experience.