Skye by Crown
Luxury Rooftop Pool
|Size||25 x 5m Pool|
|Lining||Leyla Paris Tiles|
This rooftop pool was built to absolute perfection to complement the Skye by Crown complex below.
Crystal Pools has worked with Crown Group for many years and have created many award-winning projects together. This 25m rooftop pool sits alongside a luxury residents’ gym and lounge and is fringed by an expansive timber deck and tropical plants.
Many factors have to be considered when building a rooftop pool, one of these being the weather. During high wind periods, automatic actuator valves have been installed and will adjust the pools water level when the wind sensor indicates higher than normal wind speed.
- Construct Pool filtration plant
- Preparation of shell for waterproofing membrane.
- Application of Waterproofing membrane to Pool Shell.
- Fully tiled interior to approved tiles.
- Stainless steel ladders and handrail as nominated on drawings.
- Fit-out of pool filtration plant room as per specification including all pool
- Pool Control Boards
- Installation of Chemical Dosing & Sanitizing Equipment
- Supply & install pipework & Heat Boost Pump for heating System installed by others
- Wind conditions affect pool water level
- rooftop build