Port Macquarie Private Hospital
|Size||8 x 5m Pool|
This pool was built as part of a renovation to the existing Port Macquarie Private Hospital
This partially government funded project has opened up a whole new world of rehabilitation services in the private hospital for the Port Macquarie community. With easy access and a wheelchair hoist, the facility can be used for a wide range of patients.
- Design and Construct Pool Shell
- Preparation of shell for tiling.
- Application of Waterproofing membrane to Balance Tank Pool Gutter.
- Fully tiled interior to approved tiles.
- Install PVC Gutter Grate
- Stainless steel ladders and handrail as nominated on drawings.
- Fit out of pool filtration plant rooms as per specification including all pool reticulation.
- Pool Control Board
- Pool Heat Pump