NSW Rugby League
Exercise and Training Facility
|Suburb||Sydney Olympic Park|
|Size||9.5 x 3.5m Training Pool
1.3 x 3m Ice Bath
|Coping||Timeless Microgrip Light Grey Tiles|
|Lining||Fully Tiled with Dark Blue Gloss Tile|
Expertly designed and built, this training facility has it all.
To meet the needs of our elite Rugby League players, this state of the art training facility has a heated spa, ice bath and a training pool all in the one complex. The fully tiled training pool can be switched from hot to cold with the touch of a button.
- Construction of Training Pool shell
- Preparation of shell for waterproofing membrane.
- Application of Waterproofing membrane to Shells.
- Fully tiled interior to approved tiles.
- Installation of Ice & Heated Bath shells
- Construction of Pool Filtration System
- Stainless steel ladders and handrail as nominated on drawings.
- Fit out of pool filtration plant room as per specification including all reticulation.
- Installation of Electrical Control Board (ECB) for Pool
- Installation of Chemical Dosing & Sanitizing Equipment
- Installation of gas Heaters & boost pumps
- Installation of chiller unit & boost pump