Crystal Pools is growing and looking for an energetic Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our residential pool building team. Based in North West Sydney, you will support the sales, marketing and pre-construction teams using your administrative, technical and organisational skills.
Client Engagement & Administration
- Manage the response times to customer enquiries.
- Act as a liaison between the client, sales team and drafting for any changes to the design.
- Understand our sales process and provide support to our sales team by assisting with and providing innovative solutions to everyday problems.
- Qualify and enter new sales enquiries onto Builder Trend and maintain the integrity of the system.
- Demonstrate solid administration skills including the ability to act on correspondence regarding clients’ contract variations.
- Ensure that the job is processed from “sold” through to sending off for drafting / engineering using various tools and processes in place.
- Keep customers informed through all phases of Pre-Construction & Construction.
- Communicating with supervisors and sales team to ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction is always maintained.
Collation of digital media content required for the marketing and social media teams, as well as provide and proofread content when required. You will also work with our marketing and social media teams.
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Experience in client liaison role within the residential construction industry.
- A keen eye for detail and a little creative flare is required for this role as you will be proof-reading and also gathering text for our marketing initiatives.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, and strong communication skills.
- A proactive way of working to serve customers with ‘can-do’ attitude.
Highly organised and software savvy – you must be a proficient user of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel and Word as a minimum. Also having a good understanding and ability to become more proficient in additional software programs, such as selected Adobe Creative Cloud apps, would help your application.
Being proficient in the use of social media platforms is also an advantage.
Exceptional communication qualities – are essential, including written, digital and verbal communication, liaising with certifying authorities, customers and construction team, being proficient at listening, documenting and actioning all requests.
Our commitment to you
In joining the Crystal Pools team, you’ll become part of a workplace in which drive, energy and teamwork are celebrated. We will support you by giving you the opportunity to do your best work and be recognised for your valued contribution. We encourage and support you to use your initiative, demonstrate self-motivation, communicate confidently in your oral and written communications, and above all… to provide an exceptional client experience.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and are willing to strive for positive advancement, we are keen to speak with you.
Apply here on our website using the form below .
Please include a cover letter with your resume letting us know why you are the best candidate for the role.