Are you an experienced Leading Hand or wanting to take the next step in your career by developing into a Leading Hand? If so, then Crystal Pools is the place to be! We offer:
– Competitive Remuneration + Paid Overtime
– Opportunity to develop professionally
– Great Team Culture
This is an excellent opportunity for you to accelerate your growth in your chosen career path within the construction industry, by supervising several exciting projects on the go and more in the pipeline. In return, you will be offered great working conditions and a good salary package.
- Hands-on work as required.
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of site teamwork.
- Ensure that all site resources (labour, machinery, materials, trades) are scheduled and allocated timeously.
- In conjunction with the Construction Manager, plan, and review status of projects on an on-going basis
- Induction of trades/sub-contractors to sites.
- WHS & quality assurance management.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum 2 year’s commercial construction experience preferably at a leading hand level.
- Trade qualifications and a proven work history for a respected company will be well regarded.
- Valid White Card.
- Enthusiastic, reliable, hard-working, and dedicated to completing the job on time.
- Must be physically fit and in good health.
- Be organised and structured to ensure the project program and delivery is always top of mind.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with subcontractors, colleagues and clients.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be quality driven.
- Strong problem-solving ability and the ability to take decisive action.
- Be able to build strong collaborative relationships with subcontractors, colleagues and clients.
Your application will include answers to the following questions:
Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
How many years’ experience do you have in the construction industry?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as a leading hand?