Are you hard working and reliable with commercial construction site experience? Are you looking for full time work with great earning potential? If so, then Crystal Pools is the place to be! We offer:
– Competitive Remuneration + Paid overtime
– Great Team Culture
– We have a variety of projects across the Sydney Metro area
Our past and continued success over the last 65 years has ensured that we are able to offer you a position which provides you with heaps of opportunity for career progression.
We are looking for team members to assist us in executing our existing projects with several new projects about to commence. You will be:
- Assisting various trades and team members with various aspects of construction such as excavation, steelwork, formwork and pool plumbing.
- Preparation of pools for interior finishes, so a keen eye for detail is required.
- Ensuring general housekeeping is undertaken to ensure a clean and safe work environment.
- Relevant trade experience is highly desirable, although not necessary.
- Preferably, a minimum of 12 months in a commercial construction environment.
- Valid White Card.
- Valid NSW Drivers Licence or the ability to attend work across the Sydney Metro.
Additionally, the right applicant will:
- Be reliable and hard-working, with a positive attitude towards work.
- Be detail orientated and have a keen eye for detail.
- Be strong and comfortable with physical outdoor work;
- Be happy to accept instruction but also be able to use your initiative and work independently.
- Have a willingness to learn and develop your skills and experience.
Our commitment to you
As part of our team, your drive, energy, and teamwork will be celebrated. We will support you by giving you the opportunity to do your best work and be recognised for your valued contribution.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and are willing to make a difference, we are keen to speak with you.
Your application will include answers to the following questions:
Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as a Labourer?
How many years’ experience do you have in the construction industry?