Are you an experienced Site Foreman wanting to take the next step in your career? If so, then Crystal Pools is the place to be! We offer:
– Competitive Remuneration
– Great Team Culture.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to accelerate your growth in your chosen career path within the construction industry, by leading and supervising several exciting projects on the go and more in the pipeline. In return, you will be offered great working conditions and salary package (depending upon experience and references).
- Ability to interpret and implement drawings and building plans.
- You will be a peoples person who knows how to effectively manage and motivate a team.
- Subcontractor supervision. This includes being able to plan and coordinate various on-site trades effectively.
- Managing and leading day to day construction activities to meet construction programs.
- Induction of trades/sub-contractors to sites.
- Conduct Toolbox talks.
- Materials handling.
- Hands-on work as required.
- WHS & quality assurance management.
The successful candidate must have a minimum 5 year’s commercial construction experience in a similar role.
Trade qualifications and a proven work history for a respected company will be well regarded.
Valid White Card.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with subcontractors, colleagues and customers.
- The ability to lead a team and lead by example.
- Be organised and structured to ensure the project program and delivery is always top of mind.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be quality driven.
- Strong problem-solving ability and the ability to take decisive action.
- Must be safety conscious with the intention of zero harm.
- Enthusiastic, reliable, hard-working, and dedicated to completing the job on time.
- Must be physically fit and in good health.
Your application should include answers to the following questions:
How many years’ experience do you have in the construction industry?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as a site foreperson?
How many years of people management experience do you have?